Advanced Auto Painting in Clairemont
Accidents and aging can lead to damaged paint on your vehicle. This can come in the form of paint chipping, scratches, fading, and scuffs. In either case, damaged paint can be an issue if you want your car to look good.
If you want your car’s paint job to be done well, you should come to San Diego Automobile Repair Shop in Clairmont. Our repair shop offers advanced computerized technology that performs auto paintwork in precise and accurate ways. The Automotive Service Excellence certified technicians at our repair shop are prepared to handle any kind of paint job, for old and new vehicles. When you hire us, you will gain access to state-of-the-art auto painting methods for your vehicle.
To contact the San Diego Automobile Repair Shop Clairemont and to schedule an appointment, you can call us at (619) 330-0860 or (619) 330-0862.
How Our Auto Painting Process Works
We use a step-by-step approach to ensure the quality of the auto paintwork we make to your vehicle receives a painting service that is professional and seamless. At every step of the way, we work with you to make sure you are satisfied.
The first step of the paint job involves removing any damages like dents and debris. Then we sand down any rough areas to make sure the final paint will come out smooth. Windows are sealed and areas that you do not want paint on are covered. A 2k sealer and primer are applied to make the paint stick.
Next comes the use of computerized paint-matching software that precisely matches the color of your original vehicle’s color to the new paint we will be applying. This guarantees an accurate paint job for your vehicle that looks seamless. Our ASE certified team in Clairemont applies three coats of paint. The last step is to remove the coverings.
However, we do not stop there. Once the paint dries, we bring in our inspection team to make sure there are no errors. We also run through a second inspection with you so you can see the final product in detail. If you are dissatisfied, we can make corrections.
Auto Painting Services We Provide in Clairemont
We offer a variety of auto painting services in Clairemont for all your auto painting needs. Not only can we repair damaged paintwork, but we can also perform custom paint jobs. The auto painting services we provide include:
- Auto Painting: If your vehicle has suffered damages to its paintwork, we can fill in the damaged areas with the exact same color. This process starts with cleaning the outside with chemicals and sanding. Then, we apply a sealer and three coats of paint that match your vehicle’s original paint color.
- Custom Auto Painting Services: Whenever you want to modify or change your vehicle’s paintwork, you can count on our advanced ASE certified team to pull this off. Our team is trained each year with new auto painting techniques. We use a 2k primer and 2k sealers with clear coats to make sure your paintwork looks superb and lasts longer.
- Bumper Painting Services: Painting your vehicle’s bumper is no problem for our team of experienced auto painting technicians.
- SUV/Pickup Truck Painting: Whether you need your SUV or pickup truck painted, we offer services for them too.
- Flat Black Painting Services: Flat black auto painting means your vehicle’s original paintwork will be enhanced with dewaxing and 2k sealer flat black finish to make your car look like new again.
Common Questions About Auto Painting
There is a lot to understand when it comes to auto paintwork. Customers often have various questions about our auto painting services. Here are some of the most common questions concerning our paintwork:
- Different Between Single-Stage and Base Coat-Clear: A single-stage paint job only involves one application of paint because the application uses both the paint color and resin. The base coat-clear paint job involves a two-step process of first applying the paint color and then the clear coat for protection.
- Paint-Matching: There are natural concerns about whether we can match your vehicle’s original paint color. This is especially understandable for older cars with rare paint colors that are harder to find. We accomplish accurate paint-color matching by using computer software that has the capability to match the color of your vehicle with the color of the new paint we will use.
- Sealers: Not everyone knows what a sealer is and used for. Sealers are used to help the paint stick better to your vehicle’s body and have the same function of making the final paint job come out as clear and smooth with a seamless finish.
When it comes to looking for a repair shop with the auto painting services you need, you will want to do your research. Not every auto repair shop in San Diego is able to do paintwork that involves metallic colors or water-based paints. San Diego Automobile Repair Shop Clairemont is unique because we offer both of these services.
What We Can Offer You at San Diego Automobile Repair Shop in Clairemont
The ASE certified technicians at San Diego Automobile Repair Shop in Clairemont have unique and updated training in auto painting services. We also use advanced computerized technology to ensure your paint job comes out as seamless and as accurate as possible. We maintain the goal of affordable and reliable services.
This is why we offer free written cost estimates for each paint job and work with customers every step of the way during the auto painting process. If you have questions along the way, we can clarify our steps and techniques.
If you feel ready to take the next step, you can contact us at (619) 330-0860 or (619) 330-0862 for a cost estimate or to schedule an appointment. Our technicians can run you through the process.