Precise and Innovative Auto Painting Services
Whether your vehicle’s paintwork suffered damages from an accident or through weathering, we have the auto painting services you need in Pacific Beach and Mission Bay to restore your vehicle’s original look. We can also perform custom paint jobs.
Scratches, scuffs, and paint chipping are no match for our Automotive Service Excellence certified technicians at San Diego Automobile Repair Shop Pacific Beach and Mission Bay. Not only are our technicians trained each year in up-to-date auto painting techniques, but we also use advanced computerized technology to ensure your vehicle’s paint job is done with the highest precision possible. We also work with you each step of the way to make sure you are satisfied with our work.
Once you are ready to schedule an appointment with us, all you have to do is contact San Diego Automobile Repair Shop at (619) 330-0860 or (619) 330-0862 to get started. We offer free cost estimates.
San Diego Auto Painting Services We Offer
There are several auto painting services we provide in the Pacific Beach and Mission Bay. Our ASE certified team offers auto painting repairs and custom paintwork depending on what you want to be done for your vehicle. We offer numerous auto painting services, including:
- SUV/Pickup Painting Services: Whenever you need your pickup truck or SUV painted to fix damages or give your vehicle a new paint job, we can help.
- Auto Painting Services: Our three-step auto painting process ensures the paint job we give your car will last longer and look professional. When you want damaged areas repainted, we start by cleaning the outside and sanding down any rough areas. Next, we put a sealer coat on the area followed by three coats of paint. Specialized color matching software is used to accurately match the color of your vehicle.
- Custom Auto Painting: We have the tools and training needed to perform professional custom paintwork to your vehicle when you want to change things up. Not only is our technician team trained with updated auto painting techniques, but we also use high-quality 2k primers and sealers to make the final paint job last longer.
- Bumper Painting: When you want your vehicle’s bumper repainted after damages or painted a new color, we can get the job done.
- Flat Black Painting: In some cases, you might want to enhance your vehicle’s original color. We can do this with a flat black auto painting by dewaxing your car with a vacuum and then applying a 2k flat black sealer finish to make the colors look like new again.
What Our Painting Process Looks Like
You might be wondering what we mean by up-to-date advanced auto painting techniques. The auto painting techniques we use in Pacific Beach and Mission Bay are known to be advanced for a reason. Our ASE certified team is trained with new auto painting techniques to ensure your vehicle receives the best quality auto painting services on the market.
Our auto painting process involves multiple steps to accomplish a professional and satisfying paint job. First, we remove any dents or debris that could affect the paintwork and then we sand down rough areas to make sure the painting surface is smooth. Any areas that you do not want to be painted on are covered and sealed, like windows and mirrors.
Once everything is sealed, we can safely apply a 2k sealer and primer, chemicals that make the paint adhere better to the surface of your car. The reason you can rely on our auto paint repairs is that we use computerized paint color matching software that accurately matches the new paint color to your vehicle’s original paint color. Not only will this result in a seamless result, but with the addition of three coats of this color, you can rest assured that the paint job will last longer.
To make sure you are satisfied with the final result, we bring in our manager to inspect the paintwork and then bring you in for a final inspection to make sure we met your expectations.
Frequently Asked Questions About Auto Painting
Many people have reasonable questions about our auto painting services. Some of these questions surround topics including:
- Paint-Matching: A lot of people have concerns about matching the new paint to the original paintwork on their vehicle. This is especially concerning for older vehicles with rare paint colors that are difficult to find. Our solution is to use computerized paint-matching technology that can match the new paint color to the old paint color with precision.
- Single-Stage vs. Base Coat-Clear: A base coat-clear paint job uses two steps to get the job done. First, the paint color is applied and then a clear protective coat. Whereas, a single-stage paint job uses one step by applying both the new paint color and resin at the same time.
- Sealers: Some people ask what a sealer is. A sealer is used to make the new paint stick strongly to your vehicle’s surface. This increases the lifespan of the new paint job.
Why Residents of Pacific Beach and Mission Bay Should Work with San Diego Automobile Repair Shop
You should work with our ASE certified team at San Diego Automobile Repair Shop Pacific Beach and Mission Bay if you are looking for high-quality and affordable auto painting services that use modern technology for accuracy and precision. Our paintwork comes out as seamless and long-lasting with the help of innovative painting techniques and computerized equipment. Call (619) 330-0860 or (619) 330-0862 to schedule an appointment and we can give you a free written cost estimate.