Advanced Painting Services in La Mesa
Whether your car has suffered issues with its paint job from an accident or aging, our car repair technicians have the experience and tools necessary to restore your car’s paint to its original condition. Since a vehicle’s exterior is the first thing others notice, you will want quality auto painting services to ensure the paintwork is seamless and done professionally.
We ensure an efficient paint job by using advanced technology and equipment like paint-matching software that is operated by technicians with advanced skills on auto paintwork. Our goal at Automobile Repair Shop in La Mesa is to offer quality services at fair prices. To get an estimate for the cost, all you have to do is call us at (619) 330-0860 or (619) 330-0862 today. We will work with you to help you achieve the paintwork you desire.
How Our Painting Process Works
The way we ensure customers get what they pay for is by checking with them every step of the way. Since there are multiple steps during the auto painting process, we work with customers one step at a time, starting with an outline of free cost estimates for different auto paint services.
To provide cost estimates, the first thing we need to do is investigate any damages to your vehicle’s paint job, like paint-chippings or scratches. Once we have this information, we can write out each imperfection and create a plan for restoring your vehicle to its pre-damaged state. What makes us unique is that we do not leave customers in the dark about this process. We make sure you remain aware of what next steps we will take after moving through each phase.
In some cases of damaged frames or dents, we will make these repairs before starting the painting process. Otherwise, these repairs could damage the paintwork we do. Once you agree with our painting plan, we will begin replacing parts and sanding the areas where the paint will be applied. Once the sanding process is done, we can prime the area and start the sealing process.
The sealing process consists of sealing all windows and any trims to make sure the paint goes where the paint is supposed to go. After this process is complete, the next step is to use our computerized technology to match our paint with the original paint on your vehicle.
To ensure the paint job was done correctly, our repair shop manager conducts an inspection and we call you to show you the work completed. A final inspection of the paintwork will be walked through with you before any final paperwork is filled out to ensure your satisfaction.
Auto Paint Services We Provide in La Mesa
A high-quality paint job is guaranteed by our Automotive Service Excellence certified technicians with advanced training in auto painting. Our specialized team offers paint job services including:
- Car Painting: Whether your bumper, car door, or any other vehicle part suffered paint-chipping, fading, or other damages to its paintwork, our team is prepared to take all the steps needed to restore the original paint job. This is done by cleaning the surface with specialized chemicals, sanding down certain areas, and spraying a strong sealer. After using paint-matching software, we can give your car an accurate paint job with a glossy surface.
- Custom Auto Painting: With the complexities of a custom paint job, we work hard to make sure the job is done right. To ensure your custom paintwork is done right, we use a durable and strong 2k primer coat followed by premium paint products. As a way of lengthening the paint’s lifespan, we also use a 2k base and clear coats. When it comes to sealers, we use 2k sealers too.
- Flat Black Painting: When you want to make your old paint look newer, you have the option of seeking our flat black paint finishes that enhance your vehicle’s look. This is done by cleaning the surface with dewaxing through a machine vacuum an applying sealer followed by a 2k flat black finish.
- Pickup/SUV Paint Jobs: To provide our customers with several options, we offer an assortment of packages for painting pickup trucks and SUVs. That way, you can have affordable options.
- Bumper Painting: We go about bumper painting in the same way as other paint jobs to ensure a smooth finish.
Questions and Suggestions to Consider Before Seeking Paint Services
We receive a number of questions from our customers about the paint job they are interested in pursuing with their vehicle. A few of these common auto painting questions include:
- What is a sealer?: A sealer is a chemical used to ensure your paint job comes out smooth and seamless. This chemical is applied to your vehicle before the paint is applied to ensure the paint adheres strongly to the surface and comes out with no rough spots.
- What is the difference between single-stage and base clear coat?: Single-stage finishes apply a single paint application of paint by combining color and resin simultaneously. Whereas a base coat clear finish involves first applying the color, then the clear coat as a layer of protection.
- What is paint-matching?: Some people have brought up concerns about how we can match new paint to the original paint on their vehicle. We do this by using computer-assisted technology to pinpoint the exact color of paint needed for your car.
What We Can Offer You at Automobile Repair Shop in La Mesa
Our dedicated ASE certified team of technicians have extensive training and adequate supervision for the auto painting services we offer. The goal at Automobile Repair Shop in La Mesa is to provide you with a superior paint job. We do this by working with our customers every step of the way and providing inspections to make sure the paintwork is top quality. Not only do we train our painters, but we continue to update them with the latest auto painting techniques.
Contact us at (619) 330-0860 or (619) 330-0862 to see how we can help you.