Auto Maintenance You Can Rely On
With all the miles you travel in San Diego, your vehicle can accumulate wear and tear quickly as time passes. You might notice some of these changes through strange noises coming from your engine or lights turning on in your car that indicates various issues. In either case, seeking yearly auto maintenance is important for making sure your vehicle does not have any minor problems that could turn into major malfunctions.
Many people do not like spending money on repairs after a standard car inspection but avoiding repairs completely could eventually lead to more expensive car repair costs later when the engine or transmission system goes out. This is why San Diego Automobile Repair Shop in Clairemont offers affordable prices and free visual inspections.
All you have to do is bring your vehicle in if you suspect any problems or want to have a regular check-up and we will inspect your vehicle for free, then explain any issues we found. We can provide a free written cost estimate for each issue we find, and you can choose the repairs you want to be made. If you have questions, we can explain what repairs are most important to make sooner than later.
To make schedule a free car inspection with San Diego Automobile Repair Shop Clairemont, all you have to do is call (619) 330-0860 or (619) 330-0862 to speak with one of our Automotive Service Excellence certified technicians.
San Diego Auto Maintenance Services We Offer
We provide a unique comprehensive level of auto maintenance services in Clairemont to cover a variety of car maintenance needs. You can be assured that our ASE certified team will have the experience necessary to make repairs to any problems we find. Some of the auto maintenance services we offer include:
- Engine Diagnosis: Whenever your engine check light comes on or you notice issues with your engine, our team can run an inspection on your engine to locate the issue. Once the issue is known, we can make any repairs that are needed.
- Tune-Ups: If you are looking for a standard tune-up, we can run your vehicle through the process. Depending on what we find, we can replace parts like belts, spark plugs, and any other malfunctioning parts.
- Hose and Belt Repairs: Broken hoses and belts can render your car undrivable, but even weathered hoses and belts run major risks of a breakdown. We can inspect and replace any damaged hoses or belts.
- Battery Repairs: We also inspect car batteries when common signs of a bad battery arise. After identifying the cause, we can either replace your battery, clean terminals, tighten loose connections, or replace worn cables.
- Oil Changes: Oil changes are necessary when enough soot has built up to clog your vehicle’s fuel lines and other pathways in your engine. Our ASE certified technicians can clean out all the soot to make your engine run smoothly again.
- Transmission Checks and Repairs: A transmission that goes out means expensive repairs and replacements that can cost up to thousands of dollars. Having us check your transmission means you could avoid these costs in the future.
- Strut and Shock Services: Having your vehicle’s struts and shocks checked every 1,000 miles is a good idea or whenever you experience strange movements or noises from your car on bumps.
- Tire Repair and Replacement: Busted tires can slow you down and flat tires can result in an undrivable vehicle. When we replace tires, we do this fast and effectively.
- Coolant/Antifreeze Services: Coolant and antifreeze are important to maintain so your engine does not overheat. We replace old coolant with high-quality long-lasting coolant.
- Windshield Wiper Services: Broken windshield wipers can make driving through heavy storms dangerous. Our team can replace windshield wipers in a fast and cost-effective way.
- Radiator Services: A broken radiator can lead to engine overheating which can create additional problems for your vehicle. At our shop, we can repair or replace your radiator as needed.
- Filter Replacements: Having filters checked for clogging is vital for saving on gas mileage and preventing engine failure. We can check and replace fuel, air, PVC, and cabin filters.
- A/C Recharging: An air conditioning system that fails to cool your car can be stressful during the hot summer. Our team can perform evacuations and recharges.
How Often Should I Seek Auto Maintenance In Clairemont?
Many people already know the recommendation to have your vehicle inspected each year by an auto repair shop professional in Clairemont. However, not everyone knows about standard maintenance check-ups that can be done in-between to ensure your vehicle continues to function correctly, even before your yearly vehicle check-up. A healthy auto maintenance schedule looks like this:
- Every Month: Have the engine light checked along with tires and windshield wiper fluids.
- Every Three Months: Be sure to check the car battery, power steering fluid, transmission fluids, and engine oil. Look for any signs of wear and tear on hoses, belts, and cables.
- Every Six Months: Look at the air filters for clogging and check the chassis lubrication.
- Every Year: Look at steering issues, coolant levels, power steering fluids, and suspension.
Why Should I Routinely Maintain My Vehicle?
Maintaining your vehicle each year in Clairemont means avoiding the possibility of a car breakdown when you least expect it. This will not only protect yourself from potential auto accidents but can also help you save money on what could become more expensive car repairs. What usually happens with no maintenance is small problems become major setbacks.
Reasons To Work With San Diego Automobile Repair Shop In Clairemont
You should consider working with the ASE certified repair team at San Diego Automobile Repair Shop in Clairemont if you want high-quality and affordable auto maintenance services. We use advanced technology and equipment to get the job done right. Call us today at (619) 330-0860 or (619) 330-0862 to speak with a representative and schedule a free inspection with free cost estimates.