Automobile Maintenance Services in San Diego
After a while, vehicles begin to break down without regular maintenance. What were once minor repairs can become expensive and complex repairs. A simple once-a-year maintenance check-up can prevent many of these problems.
Our Automotive Service Excellence certified team at San Diego Automobile Repair Shop in La Mesa offers services for people who seek monthly or yearly inspections and we offer free estimates of repair costs. With the variety of services we offer, you can rest assured that your car will be ready to go after we do our work. To schedule a free inspection, give us a call at (619) 330-0860 or (619) 330-0862.
Maintenance Services We Provide in La Mesa
A large range of maintenance services is offered at Automobile Repair Shop La Mesa. The goal of our technicians is to make repairs that will be lasting and effective. Some of the maintenance services we offer in La Mesa include:
- Oil Changes: Seeking an oil change is an important step to take every now and again because dirt can build up and destroy your engine from the inside-out. Engine replacements can be costly, but a regular oil change can help you avoid this issue. Our team is dedicated to offering you the best deal possible.
- Tire Repairs: Maintaining tires involves checking air pressure, balance, and tread depth to ensure your tires remain healthy. We do this by providing tire inflation services, tire rotations, and other services.
- Tune-Ups: Vehicle tune-ups are another way you can avoid expensive repairs in the future. A tune-up means we will check and possibly replace your vehicle’s spark plugs, hoses, belts, filters, and other vital parts to keep your engine running.
- Transmission Checks and Repairs: Maintaining your car’s transmission is one of the most important steps you can take because transmission replacement can be one of the most expensive tasks to undergo. Our ASE certified team will check your transmission by checking transmission fluids, checking gears, and replacing transmission fluids when necessary.
- Battery Services: Flickering car lights and long car engine start-ups are early signs of a battery that is about to go out. To prevent this, you can have our mechanics check your battery, make cable replacements, tighten connections, and clean the terminals of your battery.
- Hoses and Belts: Signs of a belt or hose going bad includes puddles under your car, cracked hoses, an overheated engine, problems starting your car, and noticeably stiff steering.
- Filter Checks and Replacements: Clogged air filters can reduce your gas mileage by 10%, create engine problems, and negatively impact your horsepower. The team at Automobile Repair Shop in La Mesa goes through a process of checking your air, fuel, and cabin filters to ensure these do not create problems.
- Windshield Wiper Repairs: Having your windshield wipers go out can be a frustrating inconvenience. Which is why we provide fast and affordable windshield wiper check-ups and replacements.
- Coolant/Anti-Freeze Replacements: Coolant and anti-freeze are vital for preventing your engine and car from overheating. Not only can we replace your coolant, but we can replace your coolant with some of the highest quality coolants that surpasses the coolant you had before.
- 30/60/90,000 Services: At different levels of miles traveled, your car needs different types of inspections to check filters, fluids, and other parts that could wear out depending on the number of miles traveled your vehicle has undergone.
- Air Conditioner Recharging: Anytime you encounter trouble with your A/C, our mechanics are ready to conduct recharges.
- Radiator Services: Our repair team has the skills needed to replace and fix any broken or malfunctioning hoses in your radiator system to ensure your vehicle maintains appropriate temperatures.
- Struts and Shocks: Regular maintenance for struts and shocks is recommended after traveling 1,000 to 2,000 miles to see if they need replacement.
- Light Replacements: Having a light go out in your car can be a major inconvenience depending on whether your brake lights or interior lights went out.
How Often Should I Have My Car Checked?
Looking at a standard maintenance schedule can help you know when you should have your vehicle inspected in La Mesa. Each month, make sure your check engine light is off, your lights are working, your tire pressure is normal, and your windshield wiper fluids are full. Every three months, you will want your belts, batteries, cables, hoses, filters, power steering fluid, engine oil, and transmission fluid levels checked.
Every six months, you will want to have the lubrication of the chassis checked in addition to engine air filters. Each year, it is important to have your coolant, steering, and suspension checked. You should also have your air cabin filter and power steering fluid checked.
What San Diego Automobile Repair Shop in La Mesa Can Offer You
At San Diego Automobile Repair Shop in La Mesa, we offer a wide range of services using the most up-to-date technology and training to ensure you receive the best auto repair services possible. We also provide free cost estimates and towing services. You can reach us to schedule an appointment by calling (619) 330-0860 or (619) 330-0862. Our dedicated team of ASE certified technicians is prepared to offer you affordable prices and reliable services.